Friday, April 20, 2012

So two days ago I was super hungry all of a sudden and remembered I didn't have any dinner. I wanted something fast, a sandwich perhaps :). But not just any old sandwich, something hot. Hmm...what did i have in the fridge?

Ingredients:
-egg
-cheese
-onion
-honey ham
-two slices of multigrain bread
-butter

1) On medium low heat, melt little bit of butter and crack your egg.  You can do whatever you like to your egg but I like my egg yolk almost cooked or fully cooked.  Let that cook and set aside.

2) Carmelize your onions and heat the ham.  Set aside.

3) Melt butter on your pan and place your two slices of bread.  Your heat should still be on low.  Add your cheese and cover.  Let the cheese melt and your bread to develop that nice crust.

4) Assemble your sandwich.  I added some dijon mustard to mine :D.  And your done.  This is a really simple sandwich for when your having cravings like me and want something fast and simple.

Oh yes, this completely hit the spot! It was soo yummy and this was actually the first time making myself a hot sandwich. It was so good and I couldn't believe I actually finished it. I eat like a bird, keep in mind. People at work when I go to lunch or dinner break, they always ask me if I'm on a diet or something. I just eat constantly so I don't get bloated OKAY! :'( Understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment