Welcome to my new food blogging blog. Lol that was funny to say. Anyways a little bit about myself. I love food and the romance simple. I remember when i was a kid and was watching my mom make food in the kitchen and she's the kind of women that loves to experiment and make new types of food. I always wanted to help but my mom would just push me away. I would just do simple things like sifting flour and such but when she's at work and me and my sister are at home, i would be the one cooking on the stove. Yes I was cooking with the stove when i was about eight or something because my sister can't cook if her life depended on it. I remember there was this once where she wanted to cook gyoza and the kitchen started smoking because she forgot turned the wok on and well yea, pan over heated and i had to come save the day. Kept in mine I'm the younger one so yeaaaa. That day on, i was the one that would be the one cooking.
Anyways right now I'm working at a hotel in Canada and I work in the garde manger section but i also an entremetir. I'm certainly a student aiming to earn my Red Seal.
Well i hope you guys will enjoy my blog but let me warn you not to read if your hungry because the pictures i will show you will make you drool :). Peace out for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment